About Woodsboro PTA
OBJECTIVES OF THE PTA
PTA's mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.
WOODSBORO PTA BOARD AND CHAIRPERSONS
|Vice President||Cari Stark|
|6th Grade Committee||Alyssa Gramer|
|Special Ed Representative||Rachel Glaze|
|Open House Raffle||Julia Mitchell|
|Restaurant Fundraising||Erica Jurado|
|Birthday Marquee Fundraiser||Camille Gonzales|
|Art Program||Cari Stark|
|Book Fair||Ray and Pam Giang|
|Fall Festival||Rick Gramer|
|Fun Day||Kait Kaminsky|
|Holiday Boutique||Kait Kaminsky|
|Honorary Awards||Cari Stark|
|Read Across America Coordinator||Lindsey Oftelie|
|Red Ribbon Week||Jaccky Nghiem|
|Sonia Tripathi/Libby Schroeder|
|School Play||Rick Gramer|
|Spirit Wear||Nancy Green|
|Staff Appreciation Week||Holly Preciado|
|5th Grade||Nancy Green/Ashley Chacon|